We are proud to partner with innovative and forward-thinking payment visionaries. Month after month, our clients continue to win awards and launch new products and services that are shaping the future of financial services.
Join us as we celebrate recent client milestones around the world, from Canada to Europe to Australia and more:
- Airwallex’s payment services are now available in Canada. This expansion is a testament to the hard work and dedication of the Airwallex team and the flexible, scalable, and real-time processing capabilities of i2c’s platform.
- Cleo has been listed in Lazard’s T100 European Venture Growth Index – 2023, recognized for the company’s strong growth and innovation in the industry.
- Greenphire announced the launch of its new patient-facing digital platform, GreenSpace. The launch of this platform demonstrates Greenphire’s commitment to innovation and improving the patient experience, dramatically improving access, engagement, and retention globally.
- Wirex introduced Wirex Private Services, a new and exclusive membership that provides users with a range of benefits and perks.
- Insider Intelligence ranked CIBC as #1 in the Canada Mobile Banking Emerging Features Benchmark 2023, recognizing the bank’s commitment to innovation and customer experience.
- Payoneer collaborated with Zoho to provide a seamless payment experience to their customer base.
- Next Payments was selected as one of RSL Victoria’s preferred payments providers, highlighting their commitment to providing innovative payment solutions.
i2c is dedicated to empowering our clients to achieve their business goals with our next-generation banking and payment solutions. Our proprietary “building block” SaaS platform, combined with our wide breadth of value-added services, enables our diverse portfolio of clients to quickly and easily create differentiated products and programs with unparalleled flexibility and agility and unprecedented reliability (i2c has maintained 100% authorization uptime since its founding in 2001).