i2c Client Visionaries in the News
Celebrating i2c’s Innovative Client Milestones – March 2021
At i2c we proudly provide visionaries highly-configurable payment and banking solutions in order to bring their visions to markets faster than ever before. Our next-gen technology accelerates innovation cycles and creates unique, solution-driven products for clients across many industries, supporting users in over 200 countries. We regularly celebrate our partners as they make waves in the news, so please join us in celebrating recent accomplishments and milestones:
· Crypto.com exceeded 10 million users only four months after hitting the 5 million mark.
· Airwallex joins the likes of Paypal, AliPay and WeChat by scoring a Hong Kong SVF license through acquisition of UniCard, making it one of only 15 licensees that the Hong Kong Monetary Authorities have granted.
· Payfare completes IPO, with shareholder investments helping to drive financial security and inclusion for the gig economy through free digital banking and instant payouts to workers.
· Top lender First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB) named Hana Al Rostamani as its First Female CEO.
· A double whammy: both Keren Levy (Payoneer) and Paulette Rowe (Paysafe) made the 2021 PaymentsSource Most Influential Women in Payments list.
· CIBC ranked #1 in Canada for gender equality and ranked 19th globally in Equileap’s fourth annual Gender Equality Global Report & Ranking.
· Equals, formerly known as Fairfx.com, was named as the UK’s most recommended credit card or payment services provider, with 68% of its current customers endorsing it to people they know.
For the past 20 years, i2c’s mission has been to champion industry leaders to create comprehensive and cost-efficient digital banking and payments platforms across various sectors, worldwide. We‘ve powered the launches behind many industry “firsts”, and are eager to continue supporting clients through our proprietary “building block” technology, with unparalleled flexibility, agility, security and reliability from a single global SaaS platform.
Learn more about the i2c platform here, and follow us at @i2cinc.