We are proud to partner with visionaries that work to reinvent the way we utilize technology to reimagine the way we consume financial services. We‘re honored that our partners choose i2c as their go-to enablement partner, and to provide our single global SaaS platform to fuel their visions.
Each month, we highlight some of our client’s biggest achievements, featuring partners from all over the globe. Join us as we take a moment to applaud some of our client successes from June:
- CIBC’s mobile banking app was ranked #1 by J.D. Power for customer satisfaction in Canada, and additionally announced that they will expand installment payment options for online credit card purchases with Visa Canada.
- American fintech and payments company Brex made the Forbes Fintech Top 50 list, one of only two companies on the list in the B2B Lending category.
- Credijusto bought Banco Finterra, making history as the first fintech owner of a bank in Mexico.
- Credit Sesame raises $51 Million in funding; and also acquired Zingo, a fintech based out of Portland that helps renters improve their credit scores through timely rent payments. Did you know 80% of Portland’s 15M residents rent their homes? Initiatives like Zingo and Credit Sesame aim to expand financial inclusion, to improve credit score and provide cash back rewards along the way.
- Online payment company Payoneer goes public on the Nasdaq stock exchange via SPAC merger, valued at $3.3B.
- Crypto.com has been named one of the top fintech apps in 2021.
i2c enables our clients to launch products faster and more reliably than ever before, with unmatched customization through our “building block” technology. This means that while we work on expanding product roadmaps or regional presence, clients can focus on fine-tuning their vision, perfecting the customer experience, and achieving other big wins like above.