Several of our clients kicked off 2022 with a splash, landing both accolades and funding this January. We are proud to work with innovators that are reimagining payments in groundbreaking ways and visionaries that continue to accelerate financial inclusion for all. Join us as we take a moment to applaud some our client’s top wins in January:
- Brex confirms $12.3B valuation and snaps up Meta exec to serve as Head of Product
- BOND and Coinbase make Built In‘s “100 Best Remote Companies to Work For 2022”
- Comerica Bank lands a spot on GOBankingRates‘ “Best Regional Banks 2022”
- Petal nears unicorn status with fresh $140M in capital to upend ‘broken‘ traditional credit system and snags a mention in TIME‘s “Credit Cards with a Built-In Path to Higher Credit in 2022”
- Credit Sesame makes Inc.‘s “Best in Business” list for Economic / Financial Equity
- CIBC wins the Business Intelligence Group award for its third consecutive year
This quarter alone, we expect to launch over 50 new implementations for our clients worldwide, providing unmatched reliability and time to market. We are honored to provide our next-gen, agile SaaS platform to these game-changing companies and to be known as the enabler of choice for those revolutionizing payments and digital banking.