Financial industry experts share their take on the essential selection criteria for payment processing solutions
REDWOOD CITY, Calif. – February 6, 2024 – i2c Inc., a leading provider of banking and payments solutions, today announced that they will be co-hosting a virtual roundtable with Finextra, titled “Payment Processor: Find the One You Really Love” on Tuesday, February 13, 2024 at 7:00 AM PT / 10:00 AM ET.
Many financial institutions (Fis) and fintechs have a rocky relationship with their payment processors. They’re not alone – choosing the right processor can be a daunting task. With many options available, it can be hard to know which one will be the right match.
To ensure a mutually productive and fulfilling issuer-processor relationship, FIs and fintechs should consider implementing best practices that go beyond research, confirming capabilities, and initial commitments to support and service standards. These practices help construct a strong foundation right from the start.
This roundtable invites audiences to hear from an expert panel of financial service industry leaders on what they consider key considerations when choosing a payment processor. This session will cover:
- Challenges that FIs and fintechs face with their payment processors
- How card issuers can tackle quality and service problems with their payment processors
- What to look for in a best-in-class payment processor
- How to build a relationship that provides positive operational, support and customer experience results, from program inception going forward
- Scott Hamilton, Global Payments & Liquidity Expert and Moderator, Finextra
- Omer Sattar, CEO and Co-Founder, Sightline Payments
- Scot Lenoir, Chairman, Evolve Bank & Trust
- Anthony Peculic, Head of Cards, Cross River
- Serena Smith, Chief Client Officer, i2c
Register for the February 13, 2024 webinar here: Payment Processor: Find the One You Really Love
About i2c Inc.
i2c is a global provider of highly-configurable banking and payment solutions. Using i2c's proprietary building block technology, clients can easily create and manage a comprehensive set of solutions for credit, debit, prepaid, lending and more, quickly and cost-effectively. i2c delivers unparalleled flexibility, agility, security and reliability from a single, global SaaS platform. Founded in 2001, and headquartered in Silicon Valley, i2c's next-generation technology supports millions of users in more than 200 countries/ territories and across all time zones.
For more information, visit i2cinc.com and follow us at @i2cinc.