Spotlighting i2c Clients in the News – July
Over the past 20 years, i2c has provided highly configurable, next-gen payment solutions to some of the biggest innovators in finance. We‘re honored to be the trusted enablement partner to so many visionaries, and to enable millions of end-users through our single SaaS platform.
This month, we’re taking a moment to celebrate some of our clients’ recent accomplishments. Join us as we take a moment to commend our partners for their hard work, and for building the financial services landscape of tomorrow:
- Three of our clients were named to the Top 100 Financial Technology Companies of 2021 list. Congratulations to Petal, Brex, and Cross River Bank for gaining this distinction.
- Payactiv Wins “Best For The World™” B Corp for Excellence Beyond Profit, ranking in the top 5% of B-corps worldwide for its positive impact on customers and sustainable business practices.
- UK BaaS Railsbank secures $70 million to promote its brand and products across the globe.
- ZDNet released their Best Crypto Credit Cards – 2021 list, naming Crypto.com (Best Overall), Coinbase (Best Security), and Wirex (Best International).
- BrightFi Parent Company, Verdigris Holdings, Inc., completes a B-Round investment, which will enable BrightFi to meet significant customer demand by adding headcount and grow its product offering.
- Interest in X-Accounts skyrockets as Wirex lists 15 new coins on the platform. More than $10 million of funds have been stored across 12,000 accounts since launch.
For 20 years, i2c has proudly offered 100% authorization uptime for innovators across the globe. We‘re excited to support visionaries that work to disrupt our financial ecosystems and build the payments world of tomorrow.