i2c Client Wins and Launches: Best of February 2022
At i2c, we‘re proud to work with a diverse range of clients advancing the global payments frontier. February brought us The Annual Brand Finance Banking 500 list, which credited a number of i2c clients for “turning the tide on brand value contraction” – among other notable payment awards and client launches. Join us as we take a moment to celebrate last month’s exciting new milestones from i2c clients around the globe:
- Eight i2c clients landed on the Brand Finance Brandirectory list, the 2022 Banking 500 Ranking, including:
- Payactiv Wins Gold at the 2022 Anthem Awards for the Best Service (with an impact on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion), and is brought to us by The Webby Awards, which honors purpose and mission-driven work of people, companies, and organizations worldwide
- Comerica Bank presents this year’s Women’s Business Awards, recognizing inspiring women in leadership in Southern California in tribute to their contributions
In February, some of the programs that we launched with our client partners received media coverage worth sharing again!
- i2c Teams Up with Wirex to Expand Prepaid Crypto Card program to the U.S.
- Airwallex Rolls Out Virtual Airwallex Borderless Cards for U.S. Businesses
For over 20 years, i2c has been the trusted enabler of choice for payments and banking leaders worldwide. From credit, debit, prepaid, lending, and more, our proprietary “building block” technology brings our clients’ visions to life through faster speed to market and innovation cycles. We look forward to supporting our clients as they continue making waves in payments and banking.