We’re excited to announce the remarkable accomplishments our clients have secured over the past few months. From groundbreaking deals and program launches to notable recognitions and awards, it’s clear that this is going to be a year to remember.
At i2c, we take immense pride in enabling some of the most forward-thinking payment visionaries in the industry. Join us as we take a moment to applaud our recent partner milestones:
- Airwallex secures payments license in China
- Apto Payments announces Partnership with Sardine
- Batelco rated “Best Customer Experience” in Bahrain
- Brex and Change join forces to amplify the power of charitable giving
- CIBC was ranked #1 in Canada for gender equality by Equileap, for the third consecutive year and partnered with Simplii Financial to launch real-time payments with Alipay
- Cross River Bank becomes Circle’s new banking partner
- Greenphire expands agreement with Merck to help reduce financial and travel barriers for clinical trial participants worldwide
- Heritage International Bank wins CBN’s Best Supporting Bank with ABP Information
- Payfare partners with Upside to offer cashback rewards
- Payoneer appoints John Caplan as CEO
- Sightline Payments announces their plans to offer Visa-branded Play+ cards for the first time
- Square and Social Change fund United Launch Accelerator Program
- Wirex and Visa Expand Partnership to 40 Countries
Congratulations to these visionaries across credit, lending, core banking, debit, prepaid, and more. We are proud to help them innovate deliver unparalleled flexibility and agility and provide the security and reliability to safely scale and serve their clients around the world.
Innovating is easy with i2c. From a single global SaaS platform, our proprietary “building block” technology offers virtually limitless opportunities to create differentiated products and programs—enhanced by our value-added services. Founded in 2001, and headquartered in Silicon Valley, i2c’s next-generation technology supports millions of users in more than 200 countries and territories and across all time zones.
Are you ready to innovate? Email us today at email@example.com.