i2c Client Visionaries in the News
Our Clients Make the News Again!
At i2c, we proudly provide highly-configurable payment and banking solutions for clients across the globe, throughout many industries. Our next-generation technology supports millions of users in more than 200 countries. Take a closer look at some of the innovations our clients are pioneering, and join us in celebrating their recent accomplishments:
· Crypto.com became not only the world’s largest cryptocurrency payment card, but also the second most downloaded crypto app in 2020.
· Both Brex and Airwallex were recently included in Sifted’s roundup, named as two of the fastest growing fintech “unicorns” (startups worth over a billion dollars)
· Community bank of the Chesapeake processed $77 million in the first wave of PPP loans and have prepared to handle the next wave of the program through digital transformation and maximized workflows.
· First Abu Dhabi Bank is now one of the largest lenders in the United Arab Emirates, as well as one of the biggest foreign banks in Egypt with their acquisition of the Egyptian business of Lebanon’s Bank Adui, the company’s first international acquisition.
· Payactiv was named as the first and only approved Earned Wage Access provider by the Consumer Finance Protection Bureau.
As a global provider of flexible, secure, and reliable payments and banking solutions, i2c is able to offer accelerated innovation cycles that meet our client’s needs today and tomorrow. We are excited to support clients around the globe and we look forward to working with them as they continue to build the payments world of tomorrow!
Learn more about the i2c platform here.