We’re honored that fintech trailblazers choose i2c’s next-gen technology to enable a better payments world of the future. Our clients continue to impress us month after month as they achieve new milestones be it funding, industry recognition, or securing new partnerships. See what some of our clients have been up to this month, and join us as we applaud their recent accomplishments.
Awards and Nominations:
- The Finovate Awards celebrate the fintech industry’s best and brightest:
- Oxygen was named Best Digital Bank, and MAJORITY was selected as a finalist in the category
- Other finalists included:
- FStech Awards celebrate excellence and innovation within the UK and EMEA financial services sector:
- Cryptoasset Innovation of the Year (Winner)
- Payments Innovation of the Year (Finalist)
- Global Finance Magazine’s “World’s Best Digital Banks 2021” List
- Airwallex’s valuation soars 54% to US $4B, after raising $200M in latest funding round
- TAG secures $12M in South Asia’s largest seed round to date, bringing the company’s valuation to $100M. The company was also included
in “8 Pakistani Fintech Startups You Need to Know in 2021 and Beyond.”
- Neo Financial lands $50M, one of the largest Series B raises for a Canadian fintech
- Zytara Becomes Official Global Digital Banking Partner of FC Internazionale Milano, the Reigning 2020-2021 season football champions (Italy)
- Crypto.com signed deal with Philadelphia 76ers and makes the “5 Best Crypto Trading/Payment Apps You Need to Know About” list
i2c works with innovators around the world to help bring their payments visions to life, all on a single “plug-and-play” SaaS platform. Clients use our technology to launch at record speeds, and leverage our 20+ years of experience, as well as global platform to bring their vision to life. We’re proud to work with companies that are shaping the payments landscape of tomorrow.