i2c, Uptime Institute, and Downdetector® come together to discuss historic surge in digital banking and payments users, and the financial services infrastructure requirements to meet this demand
REDWOOD CITY, Calif. – October 20, 2021 – i2c Inc., a leading provider of digital payment and banking technology with 21 years of 100% authorization uptime, will be hosting a free, one-hour webinar discussing the state of resilience in payments, with industry experts from Uptime Institute and Downdetector® on Wednesday, November 3, 2021 at 1pm EDT.
The conversation will explore the state of resilience in payments, focusing on the historic surge in digital banking and payments volume, which is creating increased demand for innovative financial services, while putting underlying infrastructure to the test.
Attendees can expect to:
- Hear what affected customers are experiencing and saying about downtime in payments and banking
- Gain a greater understanding of the current shape and the size of the issue and its causes
- Weigh the stakes and the far-reaching impact of downtime on companies and the industry
- Gain valuable insights in partnering and engineering for resilience and avoiding common downtime pitfalls
- Jim McCarthy – President, i2c Inc.
- Andy Lawrence – Executive Director of Research, Uptime Institute
- Richard Ishak – Sales Director, Downdetector®
The moderated conversation will be followed by a Q&A session for attendees. Click here to register for the November 3rd webinar.
About i2c Inc.
i2c is a global provider of highly-configurable banking and payment solutions. Using i2c's proprietary building block technology, clients can easily create and manage a comprehensive set of solutions for credit, debit, prepaid, lending and more, quickly and cost-effectively. i2c delivers unparalleled flexibility, agility, security and reliability from a single, global SaaS platform. Founded in 2001, and headquartered in Silicon Valley, i2c's next-generation technology supports millions of users in more than 200 countries/ territories and across all time zones.
For more information, visit i2cinc.com and follow us at @i2cinc.