i-Coupons change the game of couponing for everyone – consumers, merchants, brands and program managers. They are digital incentives linked to a loyalty or payment card that can be delivered in real-time and redeemed transparently and automatically when the consumer swipes their card.
Next Generation Couponing: 100% Digital, Real-Time and Transparent
What sets i-Coupons apart from other electronic couponing or loyalty programs is the 100% digital nature of i-Coupons, their ability to be delivered real-time and the back-end automation that makes reconciliation and targeting a breeze.
- Consumers who receive i-Coupons have no paper coupons to clip or print. Redemption is real-time and transparent.
- i-Coupons do not require new Point of Sale (POS) equipment, special handling by merchant staff or manual reconciliation.
- Data on coupon redemption, purchase history and shopper behavior is aggregated to support optimal targeting.
How Do i-Coupons Work?
i-Coupons leverage card processing connections and infrastructure to enhance the consumer experience, integrate seamlessly into the POS, improve coupon reconciliation and provide shopper insights:
The i-Coupons Advantage
- Saves money with offers customized to their location and preferences
- Simple and transparent
- Control over the types of offers received and their mode of delivery
For Retailers & Merchants
- Easy to roll-out with no POS integration, special staff training or manual reconciliation required
- Boosts spend, foot traffic and repeat business
- Provides intelligence on consumer behavior for optimized targeting
- Easy and effective targeting of the 20% of shoppers that purchase 80% of brand volume
- Customization of promotion-specific parameters, including specifications for particular families of products or SKUs
- Ability to increase response rates, reached lapsed users and build brand equity
For Program Managers
- Differentiates programs and provides meaningful benefits
- Captures more of the cardholders' overall spend
- Rich analytics provide insight into cardholder needs
Contact us today to learn how i-Coupons can help your business.